Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snowy Glitter

Hi!  I have a new card and post to show you.  This is little Tilda with lantern from awhile ago and she is colored with Copics.

Colors I used:
Coat, hat and leggings - BG11, 72, 75
Socks - BG0000, 000, 01 then I went over with C1, C3
Boots - C1, 3, 5, 7
Light in lantern - Y 15, 13, 11
Hair - E35; YR23, Y23
Skin - E50, 000, 21 and R30
Wood frame of lantern - I didn't write these down for some reason but I think they were E31, 33, 35

I went over the fur parts with liquid applique and as it didn't puffy up very much I went over those areas with Stickles.

Papers are from My Minds Eye, the white piece was embossed with the snowflake Cuttlebug folder, the shimmer swirl is a Tim Holtz die cut and then covered with the Glitter Ritz in Ice Blue, the flowers and lace are from my stash and the little branches are a Martha Stewart punch.

I am entering this one in the challenge at Just Magnolia which is Anything Goes with the option of lace and pearls.

If you would like to know any other details send an email and I will try to help.  I hope this inspires you.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I like to add texture with products like liquid applique too!!

    ReplyDelete