Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Snow Arrives

As it has now snowed here in Edmonton, it is appropriate that a "flake" card is shown!  This idea was one that I saw at the wonderful Scrap and Bean store.  They are located at the north west end of the city and the owner Kathy Hanson and her staff are absolutely fabulous.  They have many classes and a fantastic selection of stamps from lots of different companies.  The also carry the whole shebang of Copic supplies.  Check out their web site or give her call.  Kathy is super about finding product or supplies that you are looking for.

On with the card!  The stamp is from Peddlers Pack; I used glossy cardstock and colored with Copics.
B05 for the largest flake
B02, 04, 12 for the other flakes
Glossy Accents was applied to the largest flake
Scribbled Crystal Stickles on the background

I apologize for my hand holding the card but with all the gloss and shimmer my camera was rebelling.  I held the card at an angle and got it to work but there still some spots that are glaring.

I have one to show of the inside.


I don't like the snow and the cold but I do think that snowflakes are a miracle in themselves.  I thought the stamp was appropriate.  Unfortunately, I bought this many years ago and it was from PSX and they are no longer around.  Too bad as I loved their stamps. 

If you would like to know anything else let me know and I will try to help.  I would love to know what you think of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment