Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ornaments

Here is one more from the Peddlers Pack stamps that I have created.  Most of the colors are from JennieB's stamping site and the info on her classes.  I have "borrowed" her color combinations.  Copics were used for the coloring, of course.

Blue ornaments - B21, 24, 26
Red ornaments - R22, 24, 27
Green pine needles - G20, 82, 85 and Y11
Yellow ornaments - Y32, 35, 38
Background - B000
I colored the garland with R27 and the applied red Stickles.

Here is one pic of the inside.


I used the Spellbinders die in Labels One and three different sizes to get the layering effect.  The phrase stamp is one from Penny Black.  If there anything other you would like to know just holler and I will try to answer.

1 comment: