Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa!

This Santa idea came from Scrap & Bean again and it is beautiful.  Once again it is a Peddlers Pack stamp and if Kathy at Scrap & Bean doesn't have in stock, I am sure that she will try to get one for you.

He was colored in Copics (of course) and they are;
Reds - R35, 37; RV29 and E19
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 21
Beard, hair and eyebrows - W0, W1, W3
Eyes - B00 and a tiny bit of Y000 with the blender in the corner of his eyes
I used a fine glue pen and then sprinkled Glitter Ritz in Sahara on his glass frames.
I also added a layer of Glossy Accents to the actual lens of his glasses.
I used the Flower Soft in Polar White on the brim of his hat.

This isn't easy to see but if you click on the photo it will zoom in for you.  The "Yes Virginia" stamp is from the Penny Black line and I simply stamped and embossed. 

I kept this whole card quite simple as I wanted to showcase the actual Santa image.

As always, I would love to hear your comments and questions.

1 comment: