Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Sleigh

This is another beautiful stamp image from Peddlers Pack.  I know that Scrap & Bean had some so give her a call and if she doesn't have one in stock, she will definitely try to get one for you.


I have colored everything with Copics but I didn't write down all of the ones I used.  I do have a partial list for you though.

Sky - BG000
Sleigh runner and sleigh edges - E30, 33, 35, 37
Seat and back - YR12, 15, 16
Reds - R35, 37; RV29; E19
Anything else is missing from the list.  I forgot to write them down!  Thought I was getting better at that!  LOL!

Here is one quick pic of the inside.


The Believe was a Stampendous stamp and I simply stamped and then embossed with gold embossing powder.

I would love to hear what you think of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment