Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Lanterns!

Okay, so it's supposed to be "Halloween Apples" but this one is a lantern!  I got this pattern from a wonderful web site that is called "From My Craft Room".  Norma has some really fabulous ideas so check out her blog.




The coloring is in Copics!  The red combo came from a video by Zoe McGrath on "Make It Colourful".  I am really happy with how these red markers blend together.  Check out Zoe's site and be prepared to be amazed.  Her work is outstanding.

The list of colors:
Reds - R35, 37; RV29; E19
Greys - on Tilda they were C00, 1, 3, 5
          - on Edwin I used C7, 5, 3 for the cape edge, C0, 3, 5 for his pants, C3, 5, 7 for his shoes and that stick that he is holding is C1, 3, 5
Hair on both of them is E59, 39, 25, 53
Skin on both is E50, 000, 21 and R30

As always, I would love to hear your comments and if you would like any other details just let me know.  Trick or Treat??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment