Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nevaeh

Here is a Saturated Canary card that I have been working on for a little while.  I just love Krista's designs and thought I would try this one out.  I think I got it a little too large and a little too dark but overall I am quite happy with it.

I used the following Copic colors:
Dress - BG 72, 75, 78; E 42, 43, 44
I had done the socks in the E's listed above and then I went over them with BG 10 and 11
Shoes - BG 10, 11, 13
Hair - E 53, 25, 39, 59, 55
Skin - E 50, 00, 000, 21
Eyes - B 12, 000
Lips - R 20, 00

I am entering this one at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog where the challenge is to use twine.  I didn't use very much but it is there across the bottom.  Wish me luck on this one.


One close up of the coloring for you.

One of the inside.

As alwys, I love to read the comments and I know it takes time to write something but I love reading them.

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, like how you achieved the shading on the dress, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiyah Joyce.
    I love your card hun, the colour sceme is so perfect
    thankyou for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and what a wonderful color combo. Thanks for stopping by my blog during the CMC Birthday Bash. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card this is one of my favourite images.

    Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Joyce, I love the shading on her dress.
    What a FAB card. Well done, Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete