Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Make It Crafty Design Team Submission

I had a truly wonerful email from the incredible and talented Zoe of Make It Crafty and she has issued a Design Team call.  I decided to try out for this one!  Being able to "work" with Zoe would be a dream come true.

When I was first introduced to Copics I thought they were "just another marker".  Shortly after that, I discovered blogs and then went on a journey to learn as much as I could about the Copics having realized that they were much, much more than "just a marker".  One of the first people I came across in the blogland was Zoe. 

Zoe is an inspiration and fabulously talented with the Copics.  I will always admire her work and just having the opportunity to apply to her design team is sheer joy.

I have chosen the Clamshell and Cordelia Mermaid as my submission project.


Here are the colors that I used:
Clamshell - R 000, 01, 20 21
Fin and top - B00, 02; BG 10, 11; BV 00, 0000
Shell interior - R 0000, 000, 00
Shells in her hair - BV 0000, 000, 00
Eyes - BG 11, 13
Hair - E 35; YR 23, Y 23
Skin - E 50, 00, 000, 21, 11

I also painted Smooch Illuminate on the interior of the shell, hard to see though.

Here is a close up;

Wish me luck on the design team call and as always I love hearing your thoughts and reading your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the design team call, your card is great, lovely colours and colouring! Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, hope you enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete