Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweet Blossom Journal Page

Hi everyone!  Here is a new page of my Smash Book.  I seriously was not going to buy into these books.  For lots of different reasons I thought I could I just make my own.  Sigh...To make a long story short I DID buy one; okay, I really gave in and I bought TWO!!

I didn't like the inside page that started the book and I had just finished coloring this Sweet Blossom stamp from Whimsy Stamps so I thought I get creative with a background page and use this one.


Here is a close up of the coloring.


I used Copics as follows;
Dress - RV 00, 10, 21, 23
Face - E 50, 000, 21; R 30
Flowers - V 12, 15, 17
Leaves - YG 11, 13, 21
Socks - B 63, 66; RV 00, 000
Bear inner ear, paw pads and nose - R 30
Branch - E 34, 35
Bear - E 31, 33, 43, 41
Hair - E 42, 41, 40, 55 and light umber pencil by Prismacolor

The background is Clearsnap Pigment Inks in Lavender, Plum Berry and Violet and the stamps used on the background panel are from La Blanche, Stampington and Frog Whiskers Ink; the phrase is a Stampin' Up stamp.

I would love to hear what you think of this one.

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creation and lovely colouring on the image too
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete