Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Celebrate Life

As the challenge at Simply Magnolia this time is "Celebrate", I decided to use a "celebrate life" theme.  I thought about this one for quite awhile and as it is a new year with new hopes, wishes, dreams and aspirations I thought the subject of celebrating life appropriate.


Here's a close up of the coloring.



Waiting Tilda has been colored with the following Copic colors:

Dress - YG17, 13, 11
Socks/pinafore/sleeve lace - E43, 42, 41, 40
Shoes - W0, 1, 3
Hair - E25, 55, 31, 30
Skin - E21, 00, 50 and R30

As always, I would love to hear what you think of this one and wish me luck on the Simply Magnolia Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the green.
    thanks for joining us at simply magnola.
    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete