Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mice Kissing

Here's a new creation!  This stamp is from Stampavie and although it's not new with them, I had never colored this one before.  Thinking of Valentine's Day and a couple of the challenges that I like have as their theme "New", I decided that this adorable image needed inking.


Here's a close up of the coloring, done with Copics of course.

Colors that I used are:

Leaves and stems:  G20, 21, 24, 28, 40
Grass:  YG 67, 63; G20
Flowers:  V17, 15, 12
Boy mouse:  E35, 33, 31 and E93 on his ears
Girl mouse:  W0, 1, 3 and E93 on her ears
Boy main outfit:  B02, 01, 000
Boy vest:  B16, 12
Girl clothes:  Y38, 35, 32, 24
Heart and tiny flowers:  RV66, 63, 55
Outlined the whole thing with BG000 and Blender

I am going to enter this one at 7 Kids College Fund where the challenge is "new" and the same theme is running at Simon Says Stamp so I am going to give that a try for the first time also! 

As always, I would love to hear what you think of this one and if you would like any other details just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Joyce :-) such a cute image and the colours and design are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    thanks for displaying our logo too xx

    ReplyDelete