Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Door Journal

I did warn everyone that there would be a lot of posts coming up and here is another one that was created by Laurie at Treasured Memories.  I absolutely love this journal!!  I do love making these.  I made one last fall and fell in love with it and was excited to see another version created.  I want to make some more of these!

The cover and insides are shown and then there are several tabbed pages that are also decorated.  Here are a few of the pics.





There are 12 decorated pages all together and each one is incredible.  Ink and stamp and make pockets and tags and be in creative heaven!

Once again I would love to hear what you think of this one and if you want any details just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment