Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

Altered Suitcase

The suitcase!  I just love how this one came out.  All of the details and little bits and bobs that were made to go inside this are just stunning.  Once again, I just love all of the nostalgia in this.  Picture an old fashioned cruise ship and writing with an old fountain pen and then receiving postcards from all around the world!

This one was designed by the very talented Kathleen Sundby at Treasured Memories.  I do mention them quite often don't I!! Here are some close up shots of the bits and bobs that fit inside.


Here is a close up of the inside back cover.  Tiny and I do mean tiny, postcards, pen nibs, ink bottles and even a tiny feather.

Here is one of the outside of the entire suitcase. 
I would love to hear what you think of this one!!  If you want any details just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment