Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Friday, March 22, 2013

Where In the World Have I Been?

Has anyone missed me?  I haven't been doing a lot of stamping for many reasons (excuses), and too many to list.  I have been rearranging THREE rooms in my house and it takes up huge chunks of time.

This post is to show you a little bit of what is happening.

I moved my sewing room from the basement to a bedroom upstairs as the "craft" room downstairs was just overflowing and the room upstairs wasn't being utilized.  SO, the move!  Huge project but that one is done.

I made this Jenny Haskins inspired pillow as the first sewing project in the NEW room.

 
The heart in the center is machine embroidered and has a ribbon weaving in the middle of it and the flowers and butterfly was also machine embroidered.  I like how this came out!  Here is one close up of the center for you.
 
I would love to hear what you think of this and appreciate all comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment