Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stings!

I am sad to say that I was not chosen for the Totally Tilda Design Team.  I have only applied for two different design teams and I wasn't chosen for either one.  On both entries I kind of thought that it was a long shot and didn't really expect to be chosen.  Yet, why does it hurt so much when finding out that you didn't make it??

How do they choose?  Is it my coloring, card designs, blog too plain, photography skills, not enough entries? 

What does it feel like to be "asked" to be on a design team?

This one "stings"!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Joyce dont be sad, lots of peeps keep entering DT calls & dont get picked..theres NOTHING wrong with your work.. I myself enter DT calls & dont get picked but I carry on with my love of paper crafter cos its what I love to do as a hobby..just enjoy what you do & keep entering challs.. but plz. dont stop because you havnt been picked..there will be another TT DT call in Feb..just keep on crafting & if you see another DT call go for it..

    luv Christine xx

    ReplyDelete