Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Friday, May 6, 2011

Where the story begins!

Here is the second installment from the vintage pages coming from "Treasured Memories" and Kathleen Sundby.  I am really happy with how these are coming along and look forward to making all of the pages.  There are going to be 2 pages every month until September and it will be a great album when complete.

I have taken 3 different photos to show you how the two pages look together as I couldn't get all into one photo.



I think I am going to wait until the pages are complete before adding the photos.  Right now I think I need some black and white pictures to go with these gorgeous papers.
As always, I would love to hear what you think of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment