Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bliss

LOVE this page!  It was once again a Cathie Allan project and really quite simple to do.  Loved the Kimberley Trickle Creek Glof Course that this was taken at.  It was so hot that day!!  Loved it.  If you have any comments or questions on this page let me know.


I have two more pages that are "in progress" but after I finish those, I am going to make some cards.  Then I will return to make some more of these great "memory pages"!

1 comment:

  1. Joyce,
    This is a beautiful page! Nice to see Cathie Allen's influence getting around. Thanks again for bringing the real life layout into the store to share. It looks even better in real life!

    Keep sharing your great work!

    ReplyDelete