Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite Bear

Again, it has been awhile since I added anything but there will be lots going up in the next few days.  First of all I won on one of the stops on the Belles N' Whistles Blog Hop.  Thank you to Vicki Parson!  I have chosen the "Storytime" stamp.  Check out the new Belles N' Whistles collection as they really have some great images.

My post is the Mr.Fix It Bear from Stampavie.  My better half and I have a thing about bears (a long story)!!  Arthur can really fix anything and I am so lucky to have him and his talented know-how.  This one's for you Mr. Bear!

He is colored with Copics and I really like how the colors came together with the papers.  I know I should chose the papers first but I usually just end up sitting down and coloring and then try to find something that matches. 

The Copics are:
Pants - B 97, 95, 93, 91
Shirt - YG 97, 95, 93, 91
Fur - E 31, 33, 35
Toolbox and wood board - E 31, 35, 29
Drill and some tools - C 1, 3, 5, 7

Papers are from the stash and I just added four square brads in the corners.  The inside is just a couple of layered papers and a tag for journalling.


Here is a close up of the coloring.



If you would like any other info just let me know and I would love to hear what anyone thinks of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment