Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Big Brother

Hi again!  Second posting is for my "adopted' big brother.  Arthur had to be lucky enough to get 3 older brothers and one younger brother so I just "borrow" them when I want a brother.  I am an only child and always wanted an older brother!

The stamps are digital images from Make It Crafty.  They have some awesome images so check them out.  This image is colored the same way that Zoe did hers on Make It Colourful which is a blog for Make It Crafty.  Check her out as her work is absolutely amazing. 

Big Brother Claude is a big teddy bear biker guy and this image just had to be for him!

All of the colors are Copics and the list is on Make It Crafty.  The inside papers are from stash and I made another pocket for the tag which I stamped with birthday phrase.  The right side is Nestability dies and I just stamped the lines for the journalling.




This card ended up being quite large but I like how it turned out.  If you want any other info let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment