Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hearts and Love Aplenty!

I just love Valentine's Day and all the romance that goes with it.  After Christmas it is my favorite special day.  I am entering this one in a few different challenges. 

Totally Tilda - lots of hearts
Copic Oz - Love
7 Kids College Fund - I (heart) You
One Crazy Stamper - Pink



I used Copics for coloring and used:  RV 09, 10, 21, 23, 25, 69; C00, 1, 3, 5; E 000, 00, 11, 50, 53, 55.  The little hearts at the bottom left and right were just stamped with pigment ink and embossed with clear powder and then I cut them out. 

The big black heart was cut out and I applied 3 layers of Black UTEE.  The three hearts in the top left corner are Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The one flower in the bottom right is Magnolia.

I also made the corners by cutting out with the Cuttlebug and embossing with silver powder.  The papers are Daisy d's and Coredinations.  The black background is the Coredinations paper and I ran that through the Cuttlebug with the Swirls embossing folder and then sanded to reveal the pink core.

One close up of Tilda!


On the inside I simply used the Martha Stewart punch called Trellis (I think) and stamped the phrase with pigment ink and embossed.





Wish me luck on the challenges!  I hope you like this one.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Your coloring is so awesome and I really love your design!! So beautiful!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 7KCF and hope to see you again!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Magnolia is so cute! I love that Image! Thank you for Sharing the LOVE at Copic Oz! Mandi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute image and card! Thanks for entering it in the OCS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet image. super cute! Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper.
    :) Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete