Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cool Creations!

Hi everyone!  This creation is going to a special friend.  Enjoy Kim!  I am also going to enter it in the Copic Creations "Cool Challenge".  Wish me luck!

Check out this blog and challenge site.  They have awesome information.  It is http://www.copiccreations.wordpress.com/.


This is a Whiff of Joy stamp called "Willow Dressing Up".  I colored her with Copics and used:  BG10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 72; C5, 3, 1; E25, 27, 31, 40.

I painted her dress with H2O's Intereference Green to make the dress sparkly but you can't see it in the photos.  I used flowers from Magnolia and Petaloo.  The tiles at the right corners are from Harmonie.  I also used Spellbinders and Martha Stewart punches.


On the inside panels I made pockets and added tags.  I wrote my journalling and wishes on the back of one.

I hope you like this one and would love to hear what anyone thinks of this.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is just plain FABULOUS! What a nice gift to send! Love your great coloring and how you nailed this challenge. Glad u joined us at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete