Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Angel

Once again, it's been a long time since I posted anything but here is a new card creation with a Saturated Canary image.  She is called "Christmas Angel" and is available in digital form from where else but Saturated Canary!

I was trying a Copic combination that I saw Mindy Baxter do and mine didn't quite work out the way hers did but overall I am content with the coloring.  I didn't keep track of the Copics that were used but I do remember that the dress is done with BG's and G's. 

 
Papers are from K & C; flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid; the stamp image is from Whimsy and the snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch.
Here is one closeup of the coloring for you.

 
One more of the inside.

 
I am entering this one at the Saturated Canary challenge so wish me luck.  As always, I love to read your comments.  Good or Bad, LOL!!  If you have any other questions on the products used, I'll try to answer as best as I can.

2 comments:

  1. too cute Joyce. I love that effect on her top, its so pretty.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete