Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunset and Flamingo

Another creation for you using the Magnolia Summer Memories 2012 collection.  This one is two stamps and I masked the flamingo to stamp the sunset behind.

The Copics used are:
Flamingo - R24, 22, 21, 20; C7, 5, 3, 1
Sunset - YR18, 15; Y17, 15, 13, 000; B37, 34, 32

One close up.

I didn't write anything or add a phrase to the inside as I am not sure what occasion this will be used for but here is a photo of the what I did do to have it ready when the need arises.


As always I love reading your comments so let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. What a glorious card, love the bright, warm colors. Gorgeous, gorgeous coloring Jeanine.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete