Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Creamsicle

Hi there!  Woo hoo, two projects in one day!  Not exactly but I did work all night on the "Creamsicle" project.

This is Honeybee Tilda and Meadow Daisy from the Magnolia Summer Memories 2012 Collection and it is colored in oranges and creams for the challenge at 7 Kids College Fund.


A long list for the colors used so here goes;  Copics and Prismacolor Pencils were used.

Meadow Daisy -
Petals - Y38, 35, 32
Center of flower (hard to see as I propped little Tilda on top) - Y26, 28; E47
Leaves - YG67, 63, 61
Stems - YG95, 93
Grass (the little part that is actually part of the stamp iamge) - YG07, 05, 03
The "meadow" part of ground is done in the following Prismacolors;
     Grass Green 909
     Moss Green 1097
     Apple Green 912
     Spring Green 913
     Chartreuse 989

Here is a close up of Tilda.


Honeybee is colored with Copics;
Outfit - Y17, 15, 11; C3, 1, 00
Hair - E35; YR23; Y23
Skin - E50, 00, 21, 000 and E93 for her cheeks
Wings are Y00 with Smooch Illuminate and Glitz Frost

The die cut circle is from Spellbinder and the label is also.
The butterfly is Memory Box.
The pearls are KaiserCraft and I have no idea as to where to papers are from and ribbon is from stash also.
The phrase is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps.

One of the very simple inside.



As always let me know what you think of this one as I love reading all the comments.  Feel free to tell me not only what you do like but also what doesn't work.  


3 comments:

  1. Hello, I am koala from mmcc.
    This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL card and I love it !!!
    And wow, I love it since exactly same inspiration by chance with my Tilda for coloring Tilda ! (^o^)/" You will be surprised to see my coloring for same Tilda, even though I have not posted it yet. (^.^;)" (I can not post it on my blog yet until when my friends got my cards. ) But my coloring is not so good like yours, I don't have copic, I always use watercolor pencils. (^.^)"
    Thank you for sharing and love your beautiful flowers and design also !!! (^o^)/"""

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout. Very pretty. Love the butterfly. I am a butterfly chick. Thanks so much for joining 7 Kids College Fund.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce,
    What a bright and fun card! Tilda looks too cute on the flower. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete