Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Buried Treasure

This is a quick card that I made up for some very good friends that will be hosting a pirate party at the end of March. 

The stamps are digital and are from Make It Crafty.  This site has some really awesome digital stamps and incredible coloring.  Zoe is truly an inspiration. 

Although I did color this quite quickly, I ended up using a lot of different colors.  The Copics that I used are, V 22, 25, 28; E 35, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 55, 57; Y 11, 15; C 1, 3, 5, 7; B 91, 93; YG 61, 63, 67, 91, 93; YR 23; Y 23.

There may be some colors missing but I tried to keep track and all of the main colors are listed.  If you have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you.



Here's a close up of the coloring.  I am not unhappy with it but I certainly should have spent a lot more time on all of the details.  I definitely would like to hear what you think of it.


The phrase on the inside is also from  Make It Crafty and I just printed it off on the computer.


Learning to layer the digital images and printing and sizing and all that jazz has definitely proven an interesting learning curve.  I love my rubber stamps but I think I will be using the digitals a lot now.





No comments:

Post a Comment