Followers

Email Me

If you would like to contact me I am at:
joylvgs@shaw.ca or
joylvgs@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mini Books

I was surfing for stamping info and I found the very incredible Suzanne Kleczar's web site at http://www.justlovestamping.blogspot.com/.  She had posted some mini books that she made and they are absolutely gorgeous.  Check out her site for great ideas and inspiration.

I made this one for my "better half" (Art) early in 2010 and because it turned out quite well I thought I should post it.  There are 8 page altogether with the left side of the pages being done with phrases and quotes and the right side being pictures of us and all the adventures we have had together.







It would take a very long time to list everything that went into this one but if anyone wants any details just let me know.  I would love to hear what anyone thinks of this.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, fab mini, bet your other half loved it. Love the colours you used. Thanks for the kind words too on your post, much appreciated. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great piece of art! love all the details!

    ReplyDelete